While he has been lurking in the shadows before, this is his first time. First time on vSoup that is, considering that his wife is very pregnant…
And on that bombshell, on to the content:
- VMware PEX
- Conferences in Vegas: Is it a good thing?
- Greggs preparations for VCDX and when to find time
- NanoLab – Running VMware vSphere on Intel NUC – Part 1
- A little bit on lab gear
- Pernix and potential use with vVols?
- Christians quite interesting experience with the APAC Virtual live recording
- Conference call etiquette
- Yahoos new work from home policy
- Pulling a Pope
- The man who outsourced himself
Oh, and spiders. There were spiders.