Chris Hoff. Better known (at least on Twitter) as Beaker is our guest in this one. How we managed to pull that off, is still beyond us, but hey, it all worked out beautifully.
Just like his Twitter stream, this one is a constant barrage of fun, knowledge and insight (and some random things, after all this guy has tweeted over 80k times).
Grab a Hoffacc[h]ino from your favorite caffeine dealer, try to sit still and have a listen!
- Why has Hoff been quiet on twitter and does Twitter in fact cause rage?
- Infosec career evolution
- SDDC and changes in attack surfaces
- Security bolted on vs. baked in
- Onion shaped security model: Just add parsley or cut the onion differently?
- Are people the weakest security link?
- NSA, Prism and snooping
Lets all hope we are able to release a new one after this, who knows.
I always feel like somebody’s watching me.
And I have no privacy.
Woh, I always feel like somebody’s watching me.
Who’s playing tricks on me?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download