Our guest this time is John Walsh who manages the OS/Virtualization/Storage/HPC Teams at Northwestern University and a fellow vExpert.
As far as topics go there is no way around New- vs Old-school storage, and as the title reflects, should “server huggers” be afraid of the Software Defined Datacenter?
Other topics covered in this episode:
- John Walsh explains his IT dept.
- VMworld Europe 2012
- Lightning talks at VMworld, and Ed´s unfortunate session title.
- Certifications (as usual)
- vCloud Director and Lab Manager
- Building up Labs for customers
Enjoy! Look for us live from VMworld Europe, and since Christian is not attending this year either, who know what he´ll be represented by this time around…
Podcast: Play in new window | Download