We´re back, and so is Mike Laverick and this time he brings along his book writing buddy Barry Coombs!
Of course, their new book Building End-User Computing Solutions with VMware View is the hot topic of the day.
We do get into other topics as well, check out the list:
- Mikes new role at VMware
- Labs and MiaaS
- Community book project possibilities discussion
- Recent Acquisitions
- Keeping book content up to date
- Further into maintaining Wiki Style content
- Is the stack better than building a best of breed solution?
- Closing with various end user computing/view topics
And a few other little things as well, please leave a comment if you figure out where the title for this one comes from and, No, neither Mike nor Barry are weird, at least not in the vSoup sense.