Maish Saidel-Keesing, you know, the don´t vote for me guy who came in at a very respectable #41 place in this years top VMware & virtualization blog vote, was voted our favorite guest for Episode #30!
- VMWorld Barcelona – Can you get a Cloud Credibility badge for punching a pickpocket?
- Gamification of vMotion?
- VMware NSX; is N the new V?
- SDN – Would you buy a car to use as an alarm clock?
- VMware Hybrid Cloud discussion
- Urban Dictionary as a marketing tool
- Christians 4.1 to 5.1 upgrade adventure
- vSphere 6 speculations
- vCenter 5.1 Pre-Install Check Script
- vCert Manager – Changing VMware SSL Certs Made Easy by Michael Webster
- Liquid Data Center tool by Massimo Re Ferrè
- Mike Laverick “My vCloud Journey“
So there it is, #30 episodes of vSoup. Does that make us grown-ups now? Have a listen, and you can decide for yourself. Me? I´m not so sure…